In the event of any attempted tampering with your LubnBox, notifications with accompanying photos will be sent to both you and your team via the Manager App and web Dashboard. This tamper alert feature can be activated under the following circumstances:
- Check in or out fail: A tamper alert will be triggered if someone powers on the LubnBox but fails to complete the check-in or check-out process for a few times within a short period of time.
- Unauthorized attempts at night: Tamper alerts will be activated if any unauthorized attempts are made to power on the LubnBox during the night hours of 9PM to 6AM without a scheduled visit.
- Key storage sabotage: While the LubnBox is designed to enhance the security of your keys, it is important to acknowledge that there is still a possibility for someone to sabotage the device. If the key storage is forcibly removed from the LubnBox without following the standard process, a tamper alert will be triggered.
- The tamper alert will only be activated when the LubnBox is able to establish a connection with the LTE network.
- Occasionally, visitors may arrive before their scheduled time, and their attempts to check in earlier will also activate the tamper alert.
- In the event that you receive multiple tamper alerts in a short period of time, particularly after your visitor has checked out, this is often a result of the key storage being damaged or improperly returned by the visitor. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The tamper alert is intended to notify you about any potential tampering with your LubnBox. Please note that while Lubn strives to provide a secure solution, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your properties.