Before attempting to release the keys, it is important to ensure that the LubnBox has a battery power level of at least 30%. If the battery is super low (lower than 30%), the release key function will not be available.
The key storage can become jammed due to the following reasons:
- The key storage is damaged and deformed.
- The metal part in the key storage is bended.
- The key storage is overloaded or contains keys or fobs that are too large.
- The key storage is not properly closed.
- The key storage is forcefully inserted into the LubnBox.
These factors can result in the LubnBox sensor not being able to detect the presence of the key storage. To resolve the issue of a jammed key storage, apply pressure at the bottom of the key storage until the motor pushes the key storage out by going through the standard check-in process in the Manager App.